Friday, December 19, 2008

God's Rescue

It was a bit of a downer to realize that tomorrow is Saturday and our group will not be meeting. But then again it gives me some time to spend with my wife.... and maybe get some tasks done. Oh well, Ill miss all of you.

One of my ongoing struggles is in not understanding that God will me from my own depravity. I know my sin, but fail to see God's helping hand. For this reason God led me to a special place this morning that I would like to share with you.

Psalm 18:16-19
He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
He drew me out of deep waters.
He rescued me fro my powerful enemy (my sin),
from my foes who were too strong for me.
The confronted me in the day of my desaster,
but the Lord was my support.
He brought me out into a spacious place;
He rescued me because He delighted in me.

I thank Him for rescuing me from myself.
God bless you guys and I'll miss you tomorrow.

George

No comments: