First, let's thank God for using Chris to bring us all together even after the class is over, and pray the closeness continues. I think we all got a link inviting us to become authors of this blog. Most blogs allow up to fifty authors. Anyway, I think a good way to use this would be to express our problems and concerns as an author. Then, if someone wanted to say something about your problems or concerns they can make comments on that particular post. A couple of examples would be: we are praying for you, I'm struggling with you, or whatever. Let's try not to be negative. I have learned in the past that e-mail has no emotion. If you're not sure exactly how your message will be received, don't leave it. We can say these things till we are blue in the face, but if we don't actually use this thing it won't work.
So, I need to admit that the day we finish the scheduled times for this class Satan has moved hard to test a few of us. It is a true test for me to keep my anger level down. That feeling of control is trying to creep it's way back into my life. I must remember to put my faith and trust in the Lord that this is part of his plan, and I am not in any form of control of the situation. My thoughts are running through the things I may have or may have not done in this situation. I think back to Michael's study on how to do a fifth step, and remember how he explains how God has already planned what he is going to do in that person's life. We are just there as tools, we are not actually going to save anyone. So, my hope rests that this is all part of God's plan. If not, may God give me peace that I can only make my choices, and not make others peoples choices for them.
Finally, Janruary 10 is the Saturday for those classes. I am not sure how many of us will be there. Yet, since they don't start till 9:00 maybe we can meet for breakfast that morning. At least that will be a start.
Missions Matures a Local Church
3 days ago
1 comment:
Let's just set a time and place and see who will be there. One idea might be the IHOP on I-35E just south of Swisher road... halfway between Denton and HV.
Post a Comment